ARS Co is able to provide Technical Services for ship owners / managers & for various types of vessels and cost effectively tailored to suit Client and Regulatory requirements. The Consultancy team's expertise covers Technical Documentation according to the latest IMO / SOLAS / MARPOL Circulars and / or Regulations and vessel’s specific requirements complying with the various Marine standards.
Here below is a representative list of Manuals / Plans that may be developed by our Company:
• SMS Manuals, according to the ISM Code
• MLC Manuals, according to the requirements of Maritime Labour Convention, (2006)
• Ship Security Assessment / Plan, according to ISPS Code
• Ship Oil Pollution Emergency Plan (SOPEP), according to MARPOL, Annex I, Reg.37
• Ship Marine Pollution Emergency Plan (SMPEP), according to MARPOL Regulation 37 of Annex I and regulation 17 of Annex II
• Cargo Securing Manuals, according to International Convention for the Safety of Life at Sea, 1974 (SOLAS) chapters VI and VII
• Garbage Management Plans, according to Reg.10, Annex V of MARPOL
• Water Ballast Management Plans, according to WΒΜΡ Regulation B-1 of the "International Convention for the Control and Management of Ships' Ballast Water and Sediments, 2004"
• Emergency Towing Booklet, according to SOLAS Reg. II-1/3 – 4.2.3
• Ship to Ship Operation Manuals, according to MARPOL Annex I, Resolution MEPC.186(59)
• Volatile Organic Compounds Management Plan (VOC), according to Regulation 15.6, Annex VI of MARPOL 73/78.
• Procedures & Arrangements Manual, according to MARPOL, Annex II
• Damage Control Plans & Booklet, according to SOLAS 74 as amended, Chapter II-1, Regulation 19 and IMO Circular MSC.1/Circ. 1245
• Ship Energy Efficiency Management Plan, according to MARPOL Annex VI/ Reg. 22 IMO MEPC.1/Circ.683 and ISO 50001
• Appointment of Authorized Person for the Transit of Panama Canal
• Panama Canal SOPEP, according to the requirements of section Four of Chapter IX of the regulation on Navigation in Panama Canal Waters
• Fire Fighting Training &Fire Fighting Equipment Maintenance Manual, according to SOLAS 1974, Chapter II, Reg. 14,15,16
• SOLAS Training Manual, according to Regulation 51 to the revised Chapter III of the SOLAS Convention
• Recovery of Persons from the Water, according to SOLAS Regulation III/17-1
• Biofouling Management Plan, according to IMO Resolution MEPC. 207(62)